Harrison’s Latest TV Appearance
- 'We have to act': Biden says government has 'moral obligation' to provide economic relief – live
- Coronavirus live news: UK variant fears while Western Australia to relax border rules
- France death toll surpasses 72,000; Brazil variant found in Germany – as it happened
- Former general Lloyd Austin confirmed as Biden's defense secretary
- Port Kembla drownings: three dead after being swept into surf near Wollongong
- 'Touching fish' craze see China's youth find ways to laze amid '996' work culture
- Israeli minerals magnate Beny Steinmetz convicted of corruption
- Prince Harry says social media misinformation is threat to democracies
- Scottish parliament orders prosecutors to release Salmond leak evidence
- Press reset: can the Morrison government rebuild bridges with China – or is it too late?
World Health Organization Real-Time Tweets
BBC Real-Time Updates
- Superb Vitinha goal helps Wolves edge past Chorley January 22, 2021Vitinha's superb goal sees Wolves into the fifth round of the FA Cup at the expense of non-league Chorley.
- Dortmund suffer surprise defeat to local rivals Monchengladbach January 22, 2021Borussia Dortmund suffer a second-straight defeat as local rivals Borussia Monchengladbach win to go above them in the Bundesliga.
- Paris St-Germain 4-0 Montpellier: Kylian Mbappe scores twice in win January 22, 2021Paris St-Germain move three points clear in Ligue 1 and boost their goal difference with a thrashing of 10-man Montpellier
- Coronavirus: European Union vaccine woes increase January 22, 2021AstraZeneca is the latest company, after Pfizer, to warn of delivery delays, frustrating officials.
- What next for Trump - and Trumpism? January 22, 2021Stripped of presidential powers and silenced online, can Trump still make a political comeback?
- Mahomes out of concussion protocol before AFC title game January 22, 2021Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes says he is out of concussion protocol and can play in Sunday's AFC championship game.
- New UK coronavirus variant 'may be more deadly' January 22, 2021Evidence suggests the coronavirus variant that emerged in the UK may be more deadly as well as spread faster.
- Iran's supreme leader makes online threats to attack golfing Trump January 22, 2021A photomontage seems to show the ex-president playing in the shadow of a warplane or large drone.
- Steinmetz Swiss trial: Jail for tycoon in Guinea mine corruption trial January 22, 2021Israeli businessman Beny Steinmetz is given a jail term by a Swiss court in a historic corruption case.
- Essex lorry deaths: Men jailed for killing 39 migrants in trailer January 22, 2021Thirty-nine Vietnamese migrants suffocated in a sealed container en route to Essex in October 2019.